Technology is the prime reason for the mind boggling innovations that has led the world with high level safety and comfort. With the high tech machinery coming into existence, it has become easy for the professionals of various segments to provide an enhanced facility to the people worldwide.
With commutation being a daily affair, every country strives hard to provide a smooth channel of roadways with every possible facility that can aid the commuters with a safe and quick driving. With the emerging products to keep the commuters in the safety zone, crash barrier is one such product that goes a step ahead in providing a secured and safe transport.
The basic purpose of the galvanized crash barriers is keeping the vehicles within the roadway and preventing them from dangerous accidents like collision with big obstacles like walls or large storm drains, boulders or buildings. Moreover, installing these crash barriers at the roadside prevents errant vehicles from entering deep waters or traversing steep slopes. There are many dealers who are into crash barrier manufacturing in India but out of them, Tanya Galvanizers has made a name in it as a premium supplier. Providing various types of galvanizing materials, Tanya Galvanizers assures its clientele with the best quality galvanized products.
Tanya galvanizer is known to provide various types of crash barriers:
- Roadside barriers: These barriers are known to protect the commuters from roadside obstacles or hazards like water bodies, steep slopes that can cause crashes or fixed objects like bridges. It can even be along with median for preventing the vehicles to collide with hazards.
- Median barriers: Precisely designed to strike from either side, these median barriers prevent vehicles from crossing over a median and striking on the oncoming vehicle.
- Bridge barrier: Being usually higher than the roadside barrier, these bridge barriers are used to prevent pedestrians, trucks, buses, cyclists from rolling over the barrier and falling over the other side – be it roadway, river or a railroad below.
- Work zone barriers: The work zone barriers that are of two types: temporary concrete barrier and water-filled barrier safeguard the traffic in work zones can be relocated as and when conditions change in roadways.
- Flexible barriers: The reason for these barriers known as flexible barrier is because they deflect 1.6 to 2.6 m when they get struck by a light truck or a passenger car. The flexible barriers have an impact of energy which is dissipated through tension in rail elements, posts, soil and vehicle body work, deformation of rail elements and friction between rail and vehicle.
- Semi-rigid barriers: Including heavy post blocked out corrugated guide rail, box beam guide rail and thrie-beam guide rail, these barriers deflect 3 to 6 feet and impact energy is dissipated through deformation of posts, soil and vehicle bodywork, rail elements and friction between rail and vehicle.
- Rigid barriers: Constructed of reinforced concrete, these barriers require very little maintenance and are used to protect traffic from hazards very close behind the barrier. Impact energy dissipated through deformation and redirection of the vehicle itself.
For more information visit: http://galvanizers.co.in/crash-barrier.html