Cable Trays are especially suited for laying out of the electrical as well as instrumentation power cable for the power connection on various stage in the plant.
Advantage of Cable Trays :
- Savings in supporting steel work.
- Savings in Labour Cost.
- Easier to assemble.
- Cable fault can be easily traceable.
- No Cropping.
- No Re-drilling.
- Greater strength.
- Extra cable carrier can be fitted.
- Ventilated designed for air vant.
Other Details :
- Generally we supply the cable trays in 2500mm standard length. However we consantrate to the client’s specification/drawing.
- Product Range
- Perforated Type CableTrays: 50mm (Width) To 600mm(Width)
- Ladder Type Cable Trays: 150mm (Width) To 1200mm(Width)
- Sheet Thickness: 1.6mm To 3.15mm
- Construction: Construction of CableTrays will be as per the client’s specification/approved drawing.
Raw-materials of our products :
Generally we use M.S./Alluminium Sheets, Structural Forms viz. Angles, Channels, Beam, Plates, Flats, Rounds…etc. Zinc, Primers & Paints. All these we purchases from the reputed manufacturers/traders with required Test Certificates.
Generally we supply our products with the finish of Hot Dip Galvanized, Primer coated, Enameled paint coated OR Epoxy paint coated.
A simple physical and laboratory tests to be conducted on the random selected samples with the following steps as per the requirements.
- Visual Check Test.
- Thickness of zinc coating Test as per IS-6745/IS-4759/IS-3203.
- Adhesion Test as per IS-2629.
- Uniformity of Zinc coatings Test as per IS-2633.
Our products being used by Power Plants, Cooling Towers Manufacturers, Railways, Refinery Projects, Fertilizer Industries, Cement Factories, Petrochemical Projects and Large Scale of Industrial Units.